Sunday, February 8, 2015

LINKfromTp - February 8th, 2015 - first blog


hey guys, LINKfromTp here. I'm starting up a blog, I'm gonna update everyone on stuff like videos, thoughts, plans, and much more. First blog... Well, today I went back on my Xbox 360, which I got an Xbox One for Christophermas. We played Black ops 2 - Zombies. With a bit of One in the Chamber. My friend Sniper and I started to play Origins, and we are still learning what to do. We're planning on having Clash there tomorrow, I have many strategies and the plan is to get the achievement on beating Origins. I've figured out how to get certain things and how much others cost, so I'm thinking of live streaming the gameplay. The plan is to get a certain amount of points each area we goto, and leave a single zombie alive every round, the one with most points has to buy access to the next area, or atleast short cuts. I'm the strategy guy in the squadron we have, and so far my job is successful. Overall today was fun, and tomorrow Will be more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment